Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Thanks a bundle - Spectrum Noir markers

Hello everyone, it's Lori with got2bcrafting.
Happy New Year to you all!
This week the DT is sharing projects we created using a new (to us) product.  I am really excited about my card today, because I finally got to play around with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I had never used alcohol markers before, so I was a little intimidated, but it was surprisingly easy. :)  I really can't wait to color some more!!
So here is my FIRST EVER colored digi stamp card:

  
A closer look at the stamp I used:

This stamp is from the "Oh Christmas Puns" stamp set.
You can find all of Joy's stamp and crafting products, right here on the Joy's Life Products Page.

You can check out my blog for further details about my card.

If you haven't tried alcohol markers before, I think you ought to give them a try!  It really takes coloring to a whole new level! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Be sure to stop by everyday to see what the DT is sharing. 



1 comment:

  1. Lori, this is gorgeous!! Love all the details and the coloring is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete