Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Thanks snow much - gift box

Hello crafters!
  It's Lori with got2bcrafting
This week the DT is sharing "winter themed" projects. I purchased some really cute clip art images from KaDoodle Bug Designs that I have been wanting to use, so this was the perfect time to do so. 



I used a sentiment from the Wintery Puns stamp set:

Inside the gift box I have put a pair of warm, cozy gloves:

You can find all of Joy's amazing stamps and crafting products right here.

For more information regarding my project, please visit my blog.

Thanks for stopping by today. 
Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what some of the other DT members will be sharing. :)


1 comment:

  1. ADORABLE box! I love it and I love doing these kind of projects!
    Deb C
    bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete