Friday, January 18, 2013

Thank you Cards

Hi there! Staci from Precious Memories here.
This week we were asked to try a new technique.
So I thought hmmmm, I bought a heat emboss gun and some clear embossing powder a while back and never got to try it... so this was my opportunity.  I also did a pen stitching (not new to me and probably not to anyone else either LOL, but I thought I would throw it in there since I did 2 cards. These were Pinterest inspired (Gosh I could get lost on that site for hours)

I only had clear embossing ink and powder so I thought it would be perfect on snowflakes... kinda hard to see but they are glossy, see
I apologize in advance for the blurry shot of the bottom stamp, but I think it's because I embossed that too.
Thanks for visiting!




No comments:

Post a Comment