Saturday, May 26, 2012

Bright and Happy CD Case

Hello everyone!  This is Amy, a.k.a. redheaded crafter!   This was made using the Tag You're It 1 & 2 stamp sets...  These sets are so much fun!  :)  Our challenge this week was to alter a CD case, which Joy also sells!  The possibilities are endless for one of these awesome cases!  I didn't want to embellish this too much because you would probably stack this with other CD's...  :) 






See all of the Joy's Life stamp sets HERE!

For more details about my project I would love for you to visit me HERE!

Have a wonderful day!  :)

4 comments:

  1. I love the title on your case!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CD Case Amy! I love the papers you used. TFS AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the papers you used! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute case!! I LOVE those papers!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete