Monday, May 28, 2012

You and me....CD Case

Hello everyone! Laura here from Laura's Crafts & More...This week our challenge is to use a CD case that Joy gave us! These CD cases are so cool & there are so many different possibilities in using these! I decided to make a "Mix CD" for my husband....next month will be 27 years since we met and I thought I would make him a CD with some of our songs throughout the years! 




And here is a close-up of the AMAZING stamps! :) I used "You and Me..." from Everyday Occasions and the music image from Tag You're It 2! 




And here is a look on the inside of the case...




I love how these come with the plastic insert! I bought some these before from other places, but they didn't have the insert! Crazy!!



To see all of Joy's amazing products please visit Joy's blog HERE...

And to see more info on how I made my card, please visit my blog HERE....

Have a great day! :) 




2 comments:

  1. What a cool gift!! I LOVE the papers!! They are really beautiful!! Congrats on 27 years!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is awesome. The Promotional CD Media Cases products which I have buyed from one of the dealer was fine & good.

    ReplyDelete