Friday, May 11, 2012

"Life Is The Flower..." Mother's Day Purse

Hello, all!  It's Patty again, from the Crafty Kitten.  

Just in time for May 13th, the DT is featuring floral projects for Mother's Day this week. 

I made this little purse for my mom using my Cameo. I'm going to put a gift card and a couple of small presents in it.  



This nice saying comes from Joy's Tag You're It - Set Two.  If you don't have it yet, you can purchase it here.


You can make this project for several different occasions.  For more details on how I made this, drop by my blog.  

Have a great day!!

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty!! i love the details in the bow.
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!!Gorgeous Purse!!Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Purse and I love your paper bow; so cute! TFS AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cute--just an adorable little purse! Perfect gift card holder--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete