Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Happy Mother's Day...Joyful Hearts

Hello everyone...it's Lori with got2bcrafting!  Happy Wednesday to ya!
This week Joy asked us to create a project using flowers in some way.  I decided to create flowers with one of my favorite stamp sets Joyful Hearts.  Not only did I make the hearts into flowers, but the stamps have a beautiful floral print as well.  I added the sentiment using two of the most versatile stamp sets EVER,  Holiday Occasions and Everyday Ocassions.


Here is a close up of the stamps:


You can find all of the stamps I used today, plus all the other fabulous Joy's Life stamps, right here.

And, you still have time to win some awesome prizes from last weeks giveaway posts, right here.  (Each  designers post has a different giveaway, so be sure to leave a comment on all of them.)

If you would like more details about today's card, please come see me over at my blog.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you will join us tomorrow to see what great projects some of the other DT members have to share.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty!! I love how you turned the hearts into flowers!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete