Monday, May 7, 2012

You're One of a Kind Mother's Day Card

Hello everyone!  This is Amy, a.k.a. redheaded crafter!   This was made using the Sweet Popsicle Puns stamp set...  It's so fun that  you can use these stamps for something that has nothing to do with popsicles!  :)  Our challenge this week was to create a project for Mother's Day using flowers...  Here's what I came up with...



See all of the Joy's Life stamp sets HERE!

For more details about my project I would love for you to visit me HERE!

Have a wonderful day!  :)

7 comments:

  1. WOW! I love this card!which embossing folder did you use? it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!! I love how you created a heart out of the flowers!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, that is so pretty! <3
    ~Joy~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy, this is sooo pretty!!!!
    TFS!!!!
    brodiec88 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy this card is simple but so gorgeous!! LOVE all the texture!! Those flowers are so gorgeous!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete