Sunday, May 27, 2012

Relax and Unwind

Hi Super Followers!! This is Jennie from Earthy Scrap.
This week we are decorating some amazing CD Cases 
that are available at the Joy's Life Store!!
Do you think kids still exchange Mix CDs
 (what some of us remind as Mix Tapes)??
How cool was it right?? 
That is why I quickly thought about this cassette cut from Indie Art. 
I also used my Imagine Cartridge Industrial Glow 
which I didn't really care for until I made this project!! Now I can't wait to try it again!!
To add another touch of throwback I used my Spirograph 
with some buttons and Trendy Twine.

One thing that I LOVE about Joy's Life stamps is that Holiday sets can also be used all year like this "Relax and Unwind" Stamp that you can find in the Halloween Puns Stamp Set.


Just in case you are curious about how they look without the embellishments... 
Here's a look!!

Well I hope I inspired you to give these CD Cases a try, they are really a bomb!!
Take Care!!

3 comments:

  1. Jennie,
    Your crafty style rocks my world! I love what you've created here! And...Spirograph? That's one of my TRUE LOVES!! I even went on ebay a few years ago and bought a vintage one like what I played with when I was a baby Super Joy. Thank you for this rockin' project!
    ~Joy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Jennie, Love this. You are so creative! Thanks for using my twine :)

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete