Friday, May 25, 2012

Tie-m to Celebrate

Susie from The Dies Have It here with a simple graduation card.  I hand cut the tie and pocket - a rare occurrence for me!!  The cute little sentiment is from the You're So Punny stamp set and you can find it right here.

Here is the card for you to see:




And here is a close up of the sentiment:




As you can see, Joy's stamps are perfectly cut and stamp beautifully each time.  I never have to worry about the quality when I use these stamps and I love that!

I would love to share the details with you, so just click on over to The Dies Have It.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I love this! Great job on the free-hand cutting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute tie!! Love the patterned papers!! So cute!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete