Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Sweet Birthday Layout

Hi everyone!  This is Sarabeth from Chronicles of Sarita.  This week the Joy's Life DT is sharing with you some pretty "sweet" creations!  I created a layout featuring the "Sweet Summertime Wishes" stamp from the Sweet Popsicle Puns Set and the "Happy" & "Birthday" stamps from the Holiday Occasions and Everyday Occasions stamp sets.  Check it out:


This is an addition to my childhood album that I have been working on here and there.  It's my 2nd birthday, clearly lol, and that's little me giving my big sis a quick taste of one sweet cake!  It is probably one of my best, youngest memories!

Here are a few close up's of the awesome Joy's Life Stamps which you can purchase HERE.  Don't forget that until 05/21, there is free worldwide shipping-thanks Joy!!!!!



Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Please keep scrolling to check out some more "sweet" creations by the rest of the DT and feel free to stop on by my blog HERE to say hi and check out why this Layout means so much to me!  Happy Scrappin' Joy's Life fans!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Awww.... So cute!! I love the buttons on the layout. nice cake, love the writing was going down the number!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layouts are inspiring!
    ~Joy~

    ReplyDelete