Monday, May 28, 2012

Just a Note - CD Case

Hi, it's Lori from got2bcrafting.  Happy Memorial Day to you all!!  I hope you are enjoying your weekend.  :)

Today I am sharing a CD case that I have altered to hold some fun little note cards.  I used the "Just a Note" stamp from Joy's Life Tag You're It - Two stamp set.


Here's a closer look at the stamp:

For the note cards on the inside, I once again used the "Just a Note" stamp along with the musical notes stamp, also from the Tag You're It - Two stamp set.


 In order for the note cards to fit inside the CD case,  I cut them a tad smaller than a regular A2 size card.  The envelopes are slightly too big but the ends fold up a bit and  fit inside.  :)

You can find all of Joy's awesome stamps and these fun CD cases, right here at the Joy's Life Products Page.

If you would like more information regarding my project today, head on over to my blog.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed my project. :)
Have a fabulous week!

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I LOVE the flower and the paper!! What a great idea!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I just love this! Beautiful inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!! Love the papers, the notecards...all of it!!

    ReplyDelete