Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Much Love on your Graduation Day - Cricut card

Hello crafty friends, it's Lori from got2bcrafting!  Welcome to Graduation Week here at Joy's Life!  I know many of you are probably preparing for a graduation for someone special in your life.  My daughter will be "graduating" from the 5th grade in a few short weeks, then it's off to middle school!  Yikes!!

For my card, I once again used my all time favorite stamp sets, Everyday Occasions and Holiday Occasions.



I just LOVE how I can create just the perfect sentiment with these two sets.

If you would like to see and/or purchase these stamps, you can find them here.


For more details about my project today, you can hop on over to my blog


Thanks for stopping by today! Don't forget to come by daily for some more DT inspiration.
Have a CRAFTY Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment