Thursday, May 17, 2012

You're So Sweet!

Hello, everyone!  It's Patty here from the Crafty Kitten.  

We are having so much fun this week creating "It's so sweet, we could overdose on sugar" projects!  

I wanted to make a "sweet" waterfall card with glittery popsicles.    


Here's a few pics of the card as you pull the tab with the ribbon on it.




 
The stamp is from Joy's Yummy Puns stamp set.  They are currently out of stock on her site but you can pick a set up here.


If you are interested in the details of how I made this, please stop by my blog

Hope you have a creative day!!!

4 comments:

  1. Very cool!! I love the look of waterfall cards, fun colours!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your creative card!
    ~Joy~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!!!! Love it!! Tfs!!!
    Hugs, Wandy
    http://greenapplescrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete