Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy Cake Day

Susie from The Dies Have It here with a simple (not for me) card.  You see, I am just not good at stamping right on my cards, but I challenged myself to try it on this confetti paper.  I can't believe I actually got it straight and in the right place the very first time.  See, that's the trouble....there is only one chance to get it right.  But I am pleased that this time I did!   The cute little sentiment is from the Yummy Pun Stamps set.  You can find this set right here.

Here is the card for you to see:





And here is a close up of the sentiment:




Because the card design was simple, I wanted to jazz it up just a little, so I added Stickles to the hand cut cake base, the cherries and the chocolate sprinkles on the cake layers.  I would love to share the details with you, so just click on over to The Dies Have It.

No comments:

Post a Comment