Monday, May 21, 2012

It's Graduation Day!

Hi Everyone...It's Julie (Cricut Chick) here for 
my Joy's Life DT post.

It's finally here!  The day that Parents and
young adults have been waiting for!!!
GRADUATION!
This week we are all doing projects
that have to do with this very special day...

I made this quick and cute project this week!


I used stamps from two of Joy's stamp sets...
The first one is "Holiday Occasions" I used "It's and Day"
Then the "Everyday Occasions" set and used "Graduation"
These sets have so many ways that you can mix and match 
to come up with countless sentiments.
You can find them HERE!

For more details on my project this week...
Please head over to my BLOG!

Thanks for visiting and have a 
GREAT Day!

4 comments:

  1. Absolutly love love this! What a fun idea:)
    So creative thanks so much for sharing this)
    {love love}
    Scrappin' Madge

    ReplyDelete