Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Wishing you all the best-Graduation

Hello everyone! Laura here from Laura's Crafts & More...This week our challenge is to create something for all those graduates out there! I don't have any graduates this year (My oldest will graduate next year!!) but he does have some friends that are graduating so I decided to make some cards for his friends!

I used "Wishing you all the best" from Everyday Occasions....and I have said it before but I will say it again...This set is AMAZING!! So many choices!!

Close-up of the stamps...

To see all of Joy's amazing products please visit Joy's blog HERE...

And to see more info on how I made my card, please visit my blog HERE....

Have a great day! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! Looks like a simple way to make a grad card.--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete