Saturday, April 28, 2012

Best Buddies Bookmark

Hello my crafty friends, it's Lori from got2bcrafting.  This week we are showcasing stamps from Joy's new release.  I decided to challenge myself and use a cartridge and a feature that I have never used before.  I found this cute little bookmark on the Sophie cartridge and thought that might be fun to do. Not only was it fun to make, but it was easy too!  (I cut the image 2x using some chipboard from some packaging I had saved to make the bookmark sturdier.) 




 I  LOVE the new Sweet Popsicle Puns, the popsicle images are just too cute and the sayings are absolutely perfect!! 

Here is a close up of the stamps...



Cute right??

You can find these stamps, plus all the rest of Joy's stamps on the products page here.

If you would like to find out more information about my bookmark, please visit me at my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment