Tuesday, April 17, 2012

You Are A Treasure

Hello there friends of Joy's Life!  Sarabeth from Chronicles of Sarita here today with a special test tube treat holder-it's in a card!  This week the entire team is playing with altering Test Tube holders and it's my turn today along with the very talented Patty!  For this project I used the "You Are A Treasure" stamp from the You're So Punny Stamp Set and the "Friend" stamp from Everyday Occasions.  Here it is:
 I figured this to be the perfect little gift for a scrappy friend of mine who shares the love of Bling-y treasures as much as I do.  I used a few scraps from my favy scrap saver box I have, along with some kraft card stock and of course, BLING!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you will share with us your altered test tube creations!  Have a scrappin' day and keep scrollin' to check out the rest of the DT creations!!!!!

PS-have you checked out the new stamps available?  If you haven't then stop on by HERE now to see!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea!! Love it!
    So cute!!! :)
    Laura :)
    http://www.laurascraftsandmore.com/
    tweetyb@satx.rr.com

    ReplyDelete