Sunday, April 8, 2012

Just Chicken In...

Hello! It's Julie - Cricut Chick Just Chicken in with everyone here 
on the Joy's Life DT Blog...

Today is such a fun post.  It's all about animals.  
I had a hard time choosing just one stamp to use for today 
but couldn't resist this Big Fat Rooster...I immediately
knew which stamp would be PERFECT for this one...

Here's my card...

LOL!
Wasn't that the cutest?

I used the Barnyard Puns stamp set for this one...

You can get this stamp and all of the other 
amazing Joy's Life stamp sets HERE!

I'll have all of the details on my card 
over on my blog HERE!

Thanks for visiting us on the Joy's Life DT Blog!
Have an Awesome Day!

Happy Easter!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my I love that chicken!!! I want, no NEED a Cameo!!! Love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the whimsy chicken dressed in the blue jean overalls. Happy Easter!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fat rooster is SO CUTE! Another fantastic creation, Julie! <3
    ~Joy~

    ReplyDelete