Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Life is the Flower

Susie from The Dies Have It here with a bright and sunshiny card for you. This week the design team is using brand new stamps from Joy's Life, so when I saw this sentiment, I knew I would be using it. It is just so simple and lovely. The sentiment is part of the new set, Tag Your It, Set Two. If you are looking for this stamp set, you can  find it right here.

Here is what I fashioned for you this week:



and here is a close up of this wonderful sentiment:




I would love to share the details of my card with you, so just click on over to The Dies Have It for a quick summary of how I made this card.

2 comments:

  1. Susie,
    This is beautiful! Wow! This is something you'd find in a specialty store. I'm so impressed!
    ~Joy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Card!Great Job in the color combo.

    ReplyDelete