Tuesday, April 24, 2012

One Of A Kind Card

Hello, again!  It's Patty from The Crafty Kitten.  

This week on Joy's Life's DT Blog, we are featuring Love projects.  This week's posts coincide with Joy's 19th wedding anniversary, so to start off, I'd like to wish her and her husband a Very Happy Anniversary! 

This time around, I have a project that is completely stamped.  (I know, it's new for me, but actually, I've been stamping before there were embossing guns.  Just fell out of it for awhile!)


These super sweet popsicles and the saying come from Joy's Sweet Popsicle Puns stamp set. 

 If you don't have this fun stamp set, you can pick it up here.

That's all for me today.  Please visit my blog for details on how I made this card.

2 comments:

  1. Patty, I love this!! This is exactly what I had in mind when I created this set. Thanks for making such a great card!
    ~Joy~

    ReplyDelete