Sunday, April 15, 2012

A treat for you!

Hi there, it's Lori with got2bcrafting!  I hope you all have gotten your taxes done by now, and that Uncle Sam is sending you a little craft money! :)

Joy sent us some of these super fun tubes to use this week and I was totally excited!  I have seen these on so many blogs, but I have never used them myself.  The best part tho... I was able to use some of the AWESOME new stamps Joy just released. 

Close up of the stamps:


Don't you just LOVE THEM???
I used the Stampin Up heart punch on this because I don't have the Marvy Extra Jumbo Heart punch, but I actually like having the border around it!!

The stamped sentiments and the small heart on the tag are from the super cute, Sweet Popsicle Puns. The gorgeous heart image is from the beautiful Joyful Hearts stamp set. If you haven't seen these new stamp sets, you MUST go see them!!  You can find all of  Joy's stamps right here.

If you would like to see more details about my project today, please come on over to my blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you will join us tomorrow for some more DT inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Great colors and I love the way you put the hershey kisses in the tube.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori,
    This made me say, "Oh Wow!" out loud. I'm so impressed with this project! It's AWESOME!
    ~Joy~

    ReplyDelete