Monday, April 30, 2012

Something In Store For You...

Hello, everyone!  
This is Patty from The Crafty Kitten.  

For this last week of posts for April, it's pretty much a free for all.  Joy let us do any kind of project using her new stamps.  Yay!

When I first saw her Tag You're It - Set One, I could think of a few things I wanted to do.  

Here's what I had in my mind for this week:


The top flap lifts open to reveal a gift card.



The stamp below is from the new Tag You're It - Set One. 


 These stamps are from Everyday Occasions and Holiday Occasions.  (Love how you can mix and match!)


You can purchase these stamps here.  Feel free to drop by my blog for more details on how I made this.  Hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Love this idea - GREAT job (and now even more reason to get the stamps!!!!

    Lisa - Scrappy Distractions
    www.ScrappyDistractions.blogspot.com
    lisa dot rea at kbmg dot com

    ReplyDelete