Thursday, April 19, 2012

Love Birds Card

Hello everyone!  This is Amy, a.k.a. redheaded crafter!   Today I have something for you that is not a card!  *gasp* :)  This was made using the You're So Punny stamp set...  I absolutely love the sentiment that I used today!  :)  Our challenge this week was to create a project that's all about love!  Joy is celebrating her wedding anniversary this week, so she's feeling all mushy!  :)  Here's what I came up with for this special theme...




See all of the Joy's Life stamp sets HERE!

For more details about my project, I would love for you to visit me HERE!

Have a wonderful day!  :)

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! Love the colors...love the owls! Love everything!!
    Laura :)
    http://www.laurascraftsandmore.com/
    tweetyb@satx.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy,
    This is so cute! I do want to know what the small owl did to surprise the big owl? LOL! That reminds me of me and DH. I'm just sitting there like..."I didn't do anything!" ;)
    ~Joy~

    ReplyDelete