Saturday, April 14, 2012

How's It Growing? Tubes...

Welcome!  It's finally Saturday and time
for my Joy's Life DT post.  This week we are using
these really neat tubes.  I LOVE my project. 

Take a look...


I really enjoy making treats that you can eat...
I chose this cute stamp "How's it Growing?"
from the Joy's Life stamp set called 
"Barnyard Puns"
You can get this stamp and all of the Joy's Life
stamps sets HERE...
To get more pictures and all of the details on my project, 
please head over to my BLOG...

See you there!

Have a great day...:)

6 comments:

  1. U r so amazing love these there r just beautiful hugs Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an AMAZING Job!Adorable!TFS
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, your tube flowers are amazing--what a fabulous creation!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliantly creative thinking!
    Claire S.
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, fabulous job Julie. Love this!
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete