Thursday, April 5, 2012

Some Bunny Loves You!

 Hi everyone!  Sarabeth here with a fun Easter Project to share with you all.  The team was challenged to create an Easter or Springtime themed project and here it is:


A test tube treat/money holder for a special little one.  I honestly will say that I had no intentions of doing money in this one, that is until Joy mentioned it :)  I used the "Some Bunny Loves You" stamp from the Wild Life Puns Stamp Set.


 It's typical to see pastels this time of the year and I tried toning it down a bit since it is for a little boy and I even threw in a little bunny tail using a few felt circles and button-I definitely think this one's a winner :)


Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to scroll down to see what the rest of the Design Team has been up to!  Some pretty cute stuff-happy scrappin'!!!!!

1 comment: