Sunday, April 8, 2012

Just Chillin' Layout

Hello Wild Stampers!! This is Jennie from Earthy Scrap.
All this week the design team will make projects using animals!!
Browsing through my pictures I found these pictures of my niece and nephew in front of an igloo they found outside of their apartment and I just had to scrap it!!
All my cuts are from the Create A Critter Cartridge.

I measured my stamps and shaped these conversations bubbles to fit them, I LOVED this!!
The "Furever Friends" Stamp is from the Lots of Puns Stamps.
"We Are the Wild Life" is from the Wild Life Puns!!
You can but these sets HERE!!

If you want to see more details come to blog Earthy Scrap :0) 
Take Care!!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute LO!! Those stamps are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute igloo scrapbook layout.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennie,
    OH MY GOODNESS! The word bubbles are the cutest idea EVER! I love your layout!
    Wow to finding an igloo outside their apartment too! ;)
    ~Joy~

    ReplyDelete