Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter Chickie

Hello Everyone, Nina here with another Joy's Life Design Team project. This week Joy challenged us to create something Easter or Spring related. I have this tulip die that I wanted to make it into a chickie foot the moment I saw it:) So I created this chickie:



I used a scalloped circle punch for the chick body and free hand cut the nose and comb. Sentiment from Holiday Occasions Set by Joy's Life. It fits perfectly in the Photo Captions Large Punch by EK Success :) Love my sentiments fit into my punches:)



Do you know that the hearts in the new release set fits perfectly in the Marvy Extra Jumbo Heart Punch (The yellow one) ? I did a little happy dance myself:) You can still get 10% off when you order all four sets and get free shipping, details here!

You can check out my blog here and don't forget to come back for more cool projects by the Design Team! Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Nina, your tulip die chick foot idea is AWESOME! This card is so cute. You always blow me away with your talent and ideas! Thank you for the great card. :)
    ~Joy~

    ReplyDelete