Monday, April 30, 2012

I hope you all enjoyed a fabulous weekend-this is Sarabeth here to share with you a Layout I created using the Sweet Popsicle Puns Stamp Set by Joy's Life.  Check it out:


I'm still working to finish up our wedding album scrapbook-yes, even though we celebrate our 6th anniversary in May lol.  As we all say, better late than never :)

Here are a few close up pics-the 2" circle punch was just perfect for the stamp too!  I love it!!!!!



Take a quick peek at the stamp set:

Isn't it just adorable!  Stop on by the shop HERE to get yours!

Don't forget to keep scrolling down when you get to the products page to see a few new goods for sale-thanks to Joy :)

Happy Scrappin' and have nothing but a fabulous week!!!!  Feel free to stop on my blog HERE to say hi!

2 comments: