Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hello Sweetie Tube

Hey!! This is Jennie from Earthy Scrap!!
If you have been around you know that the theme of the week is Tubes!!
These are awesome party favors and we are giving you cool ideas to use them!!
I made book-like card to put the tube in. 

I started with an 4 1/4 x 8 piece. I scored at 3 and 3 1/2 then turn around and do the same.
Using the paper trimmer cut through the score marks one inch away from the border. 
Then fold and the big piece in the center is turned inside.
How did I closed it?? Easy I took a 1 x 3 inches piece of cardstock and score at 1 and 2 inches.
Glue the backpart to the back of the book/card and on the front use a Tombow Tab Fastener. 
They self adhesive and easy to use. Do all the embellishing your little heart desires and just put the tube inside it :0)

The sentiment is from Yummy Puns Stamp Set. 

To decorate the tube I just used washi tape and a sticker :0) 

Easy as that!! 
Too see more of my project come check out my blog Earthy Scrap.
Take Care!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennie,
    I love your cards! They are so cute. You used such "happy colors." Love the buttons you used too. I am happy to be following your blog as well.
    Thanks, Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute. Love the pinks.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete