Tuesday, April 3, 2012

HOPpy Easter pillow box

Hello my crafty friends... it's Lori at got2bcrafting!  Today I want to share a cute pillow box I made to put some fun Easter treats in.  This is actually quite big, so it will fit quite a bit of treats. (I made the box using the fit to page feature on a 12x12 sheet of paper)  I combined two stamps from two different sets of Joy's stamps to make my sentiment.  The "Hoppy" came from Lots of Pun using the Hoppy Birthday stamp. (I just masked off the birthday) and the "Easter" is from the Holiday Occasions stamp set. 

Here is a closer look at Joy's awesome stamps:




You can find these stamps and all the other amazing stamps she has right here.

If you would like to see more details about my project today, please HOP on over to my blog here.

Thanks for stopping by today.. be sure to check back tomorrow to see what fun projects some of the other DT members will be sharing.   I wish you all a very HOPPY EASTER!!

1 comment: