Friday, April 20, 2012

From My Heart To Yours...

Hello Everyone...It's me Julie (Cricut Chick)...
I'm so glad you're visiting this special DT post this week.
Joy is celebrating her Wedding Anniversary 
so we are creating projects that 
are all about LOVE!
Take a look at my cute little box...


Isn't it cute?
I decided to use the sentiment 
"From My Heart To Yours" from
the Joys Life stamp set called "Wintery Puns"
You can get this stamp and all of
Joy's other stamp sets HERE!

Please visit my blog HERE for more details on my 
cute little box of LOVE:)

Happy Anniversary JOY!

3 comments:

  1. <3 this is so cute, love it Julie..
    The Scrapbooking Queen

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Love the ruffly trim!!
    Laura :)
    http://www.laurascraftsandmore.com/
    tweetyb@satx.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie,
    That's so cute! The ruffled trim is adorable!
    Super hugs,
    ~Joy~

    ReplyDelete