Friday, April 20, 2012

The Tiny Love Love of My Life

Hi!! This is Jennie from Earthy Scrap and Love is in the air this week!!
Joy is celebrating her anniversary and she asked us to make Love related projects. 
Sadly I don't have pictures with my husband but I have lots of pictures of the 
best thing gift he ever gave me. 

These next two stamps can fit into a 1 inch circle or scalloped circle. 
I used and Epiphany Crafts tool and it made a great accent. 
This one is from the Tag You're It Set 2. 

This one is from Tag You're It Set 1.  

Happy is from the Holiday Occasions Stamp Set and Baby is from Everyday Occasions.
I LOVE these sets, they are so versatile!! You can get them all HERE
I hope you like my LOVE project!!
I hope to see you tomorrow on the Teacher's Gifts Blog Hop. 
Take Care!!

2 comments:

  1. Great LO! Love all the details!
    Laura :)
    http://www.laurascraftsandmore.com/
    tweetyb@satx.rr.com

    ReplyDelete