Monday, April 2, 2012

Where Silly Started Layout

Hello!! Silly Stampers!!
This is Jennie from Earthy Scrap!!
The theme for this week is Spring!!
Thank God Spring is here already I HATED Winter.
This week I am sharing a layout of my daughter 
when she started to show her kinda cuckoo personality.



I made this award ribbons and that is where I used my stamps!! 

I LOVED making these. I just made a rosette, punched and used an Epiphany Crafts Tool. 
Maybe you can make these as a party favor :0)

All of them are from Lots of Puns Stamp Set.
You can get them HERE

I hope you liked my layout. 
By the way, Have you Pre-ordered the new Joy's Life Stamps??
Aren't the fabulous!! 
You can buy them, don't worry I talked to hubby and he says that is okay.
If he asks "Who said that??" You can blame one of the other girls from the DT.
 :0) LOL
Take Care!!
For more details check out my BLOG.

No comments:

Post a Comment