Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A little "Mary" & Joy for you!

Hello everyone, Jeannie from The Polka Cabana here today with a fun gift card/tag/letter etc. idea
All of us on the Joy's Life DT are working with these Swatch Tag sized projects and here is my completed project.


Here is a side view, these tags could be used as anything.


I have gathered all of mine together as a card/letter.


I had a lot to say, so each tag is numbered on the back to keep them in order.


I used quite a few stamp sets and had fun mixing and matching the phrases to get the exact words I needed.  That is the best thing about these stamps for me.  First there are so many phrases and then if you get creative, you can make up your own by mixing, matching and splicing! 




All of my images are taken from a Mary Engelbreit desk calendar.


All of my fun papers are from Canvas Corp.


A big thank you to May Arts for my wonderful ribbon.


The buttons?  Are from PaperTrey Ink.


Isn't it great how I was able to get some sort of sentiment for each tag I made?


I am so happy to have these Joy's Life stamps, it makes projects like this so much more fun to put together.


Here is a final peek at all of them together.
I hope you have liked my project for the day.
This has been Jeannie posting for Joy's Life.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment