Friday, August 31, 2012

Kitty Cat Swatch Tag Book

Hello!  It's Patty here with another post from the Crafty Kitten.  As you can tell from earlier DT posts this week, we are all doing our version of a Swatch Book.

  I remember when I was a little girl, my dad installed Formica counter tops.  He had samples of all the colors available and they were bound with a key chain. Looking back, I realized that those were Swatch Books! 

Since I have a house full of kitties, I decided I'd make a cat themed one. 


The stamp I used on the cover is from Joy's Halloween Puns Set!
 

Here's where I'll journal about my cat, Panzer.  This stamp is from Joy's Lots Of Puns set.

 This next page features a picture of Panzer with a stamp from Joy's new Pun In The Sun set. It's perfect for him because he is the sweetest cat EVER! 
 This page with my husband, Don, features a fun stamp from Joy's Sweet Popsicle Puns set and the paw print comes from Lots Of Pun.

There are three more pages to these swatch tags.  I hope you'll drop by my blog and take a look at them.  Every page features stamps available at JoysLife.com.  

This was a lot of fun and is inspiring me to make  journaling cards in the hopes of getting back into scrap booking.  I hope you'll try this someday!








No comments:

Post a Comment