Sunday, August 26, 2012

Best Fishes

Hi Everyone and Happy Sunday!
Stacey here from Stacey's Creative Corner to show you my project for this week.

All week, the Joy's Life Design Team has been showing you projects that not only show off those beautiful Joy's life Stamps but also those super cool gel pens from Cri-Kits!

These pens are so cool! Anything you can cut out of your die- cutting machine, you can now draw with these great gel pens!


Cool huh?

I drew out my fish and then cut them out by hand for my card.
Here is a close up of my Cri-Kits Gel Pen fish:




And how about this super cute sentiment from the Pun In The Sun stamp set from Joy's Life?


Thanks for looking at my project today!

To see all of Joy's products, click HERE

For more info on my project, check out my blog HERE

I hope you have a great crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment