Saturday, August 4, 2012

Back to School - Snack bag topper

Hello crafty friends... it's Lori with got2bcrafting! This week the DT is focusing on Back to School.  I can not believe that school is about to start once again, what happened to summer??
I decided to create a fun project to put in my DD's snack bag on the first day back. 


Here is a close up of the super fun stamp I used:

I think my daughter will get a kick out her fun packaging.  Now, hopefully she doesn't expect one EVERY day!  :)


You can view and/or purchase Joy's Life stamps and crafting goodies at the Joy's Life Product Page.


If you would like more information regarding my project today, please come on over and visit me at my blog.


Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you will come back tomorrow to see some super fun projects from some of the other DT members.  

Enjoy your weekend!!

1 comment: