Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I Believe in You - Cri Kit Gel Pens

Hello everyone....it's Lori with got2bcrafting!  I hope you have been having a great week so far. :)
This week the DT is showcasing projects using  Cri-Kits Gel Pens.  These pens are super easy and super fun to use.  The best part is, no image is too intricate to draw, unlike cutting images can be at times.   I used the Cri-Kits Black Glitter Gel Pen on today's card, and I really like how it turned out.

Can you see the glitter from the pen??  It's really pretty in person.
Here is a picture of the pen at work:
I am actually drawing on vellum for this project.

I chose a beautiful stamp from Joy's Mother and Daughter stamp set:

Isn't that font pretty??  I just love it!!

I hope you enjoyed today's card.  The Joy's Life DT will be having a Blog Hop on Saturday, August 25th , where we will be showcasing more Cri-Kits projects to get you inspired.  I hope you will be able to join us.


Please visit the Joy's Life Product Page to see all of the amazing stamps and crafting goodies Joy has for you.

If you would like more information regarding my project today, please stop by my blog for the details.

Thanks for checking in today. I hope you will join us again tomorrow to see more fun projects using Cri-Kits Gel Pens.  Have a fabulous day!!




1 comment:

  1. Such a GORGEOUS card! You did a fantastic job showing how the pens work! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete