Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Bon Voyage, Shore Will Miss You...Card

Hello Everyone!
It is me Jeannie with a very Fun card today.
We are all putting our CRI-KITS to good use this week.  
I am using pens from the Reg. Neon set.
I am using a design from my Art Philosophy cartridge with my pens.


I am using the stamp set called Pun in the Sun from Joy's Life.


The little boat is from the Cricut Cartridge Life is a Beach.


This is the inside of the card.  I have also used dies from Cheery Lynn Designs and My Favorite Things.


Here is a close up of the area where the CRI-KITS pen was used.  It really does make a gorgeous background for this card.


Here is a close up of those fabulous Joy's Life stamps!!


One last peek at my card for this week!


Well, what do you think?  I'd love to hear your feedback!!!
I had a ton of fun with these pens.  I am all ready to try again for our blog hop this weekend!  
I hope you have a great day...Thanks for stopping by...this has been Jeannie in behalf of Joy's Life.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment