Friday, August 24, 2012

A Neon Thank You!


TGIF!  Sarabeth from Chronicles of Sarita with a card to share with you!  This entire week the Design Team of Joy's Life have been playing with the Cri-Kits!  I tell you what, I was quite a bit hesitant on creating with the Gel Pens from Cri-Kits, but let me tell you this...THEY ROCK!  I am so going to use and abuse them because they are simply amazing!  I had so much fun picking out a color and design for this card, here it is:


Product used:
Bloom and Grow (stamp from Joy's Life Tag You're It Two set)
Cri-Kits Gel Pens (Neon Color Set)

For the complete list of products used, please stop on by my blog :)


Thank so much for stopping by and I hope you do come on back tomorrow for a special Cri-Kits - Joy's Life Blog Hop!!!!!  Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment