Friday, August 3, 2012

Gift Card Holder - Cricut

Hello everybody! This is Cyndy from Arcy Scraps. This week we are showing you Back to School projects!   I made gift card holders for my brother and sister! My brother will be starting middle school and my sister will be starting high school this fall! They grow up so fast!  

I made this gift card holder using the Cricut. The sentiment is from Joy's Father & Son stamp set! You can mix and match your sentiments. How awesome! 
 


To view all of Joy's Products including her BRAND NEW SET, click HERE!

Check out my blog, Arcy Scraps, for more details! 


3 comments:

  1. what cricut cartridge is been used for the holder?


    Evelin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wild card cartridge. I cut this out at 4.5 inches :-) Hope this helps!

      Delete
  2. like the idea and the info...i might need this info when use the design for Gift Card envelopes..thanks you share it with us.

    ReplyDelete