Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Bloom & Grow...

Hello everyone! Laura here from Laura's Crafts & More...This week the DT is using these AMAZING Cri-Kits Gel Pens! Holy cow these are unbelievable!! Anything you can cut with your Cricut, you can now draw too! Instead of cutting the image out, the Cri-Kits draw the image! And these gel pens are SO colorful! HERE is the link for all the information! 

I paired up Cri-Kits and Joy's AMAZING stamps to come up with this...

Mini Comp Books! I love making these and this flower from Paper Lace is perfect for this sentiment! 

Here is a close-up of the stamps & how well the Cri-Kits draw...

To see all of Joy's amazing products please visit Joy's blog HERE...


To see more info on how I made my card, please visit my blog HERE....Have a great day! :) 
 

1 comment:

  1. Laura..those are just adorable! I love the great colors and the way these turned out! Great job!

    ReplyDelete