Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Make A Wish

Hello everyone! Laura here from Laura's Crafts & More...This week the DT is making "Swatch Books"! I honestly had no clue what a Swatch Book was until now & I hope my take on it is what it was meant to be! :) I made a Swatch Book to give as a birthday gift to someone special! I made 2 "pages" but you could make as many as you need to and fill each one with a different gift card! I would LOVE to receive something like this as a gift!! 

I used "Make A Wish" from You're So Punny & "Happy Birthday" from Everyday Occasions...



And here is a close-up of the super amazing stamps from Joy...



To see all of Joy's amazing products please visit Joy's blog HERE...


To see more info on how I made my card, please visit my blog HERE....Have a great day! :) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment