Tuesday, August 21, 2012

smash book page + cri-kits + joy's life stamps

Hi everyone! This is Cyndy from Arcy Scraps. This week we are showcasing projects using the Cri-Kits gel pens. Let me tell you, Cri-kits + Joy's stamps = Crafty Perfection! I had never used these pens before, but they are so much fun!! It reminded me once again of the amazing things the ol' Cricut can do :-) Today I have a page from my mini-smash book to show ya! 
The sentiment is from the You're So Punny stamp set. I heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  
 
Now, here is where the Cri-Kits come into play. I used my Gypsy to cut and write "I ♥ you". It really gives it a totally different look. I would never be able to do this by hand!

To view all of Joy's Products click HERE!

For more details about my project check out my blog, Arcy Scraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment