Monday, August 20, 2012

Easter layout using Cri kits pens!

Sorry for the late post. I know I had one set up but I have no idea what happened to it!

My layout this week features the Cri-kit gel pens, which were really awesome to use. The package recommends you write with them a little bit before you use them to help prevent skipping. I didn't have any problems with skipping. 

There are so many colors to choose from! I used the pastel gel pens for the doily and the Easter eggs on this layout.
The stamp I used is from Yummy Puns. Here is a close up:
Don't look too closely at my cutting job but I used the pens to make the Easter eggs & then cut them out and decorated them.These are from the Easter 2010 Cricut cartridge.

If you want to see more of my project this week, visit my blog Markland & Main.



No comments:

Post a Comment