Saturday, August 4, 2012

Back to School Notebook


Hi everyone...I am here with a bit of a late post for Joy's Life.com, thanks to lots of smoke in the air affecting my little one with asthma..not a fun past 48 hours, let me tell you!
This week over at Joy's Life.com , we are all working on projects gearing up for BACK TO SCHOOL. 
I have this adorable purse to show you.  Have you seen these before????
Can you tell what it is made out of??



First of all let me point out I have made a sweet little tag from the LOTS OF PUN stamp set.


Here is a close up of the front, you can tell, but the sewing scene is all sewn into a pouch of vinyl.


Here is a side view and maybe now you can tell this is made from a simple inexpensive composition notebook.


Here is the inside.


More of the inside.


Here is a view of the back.


One last look at the front.


I didn't have pattern for this, I just kind of made it up as I went along.
I just LOVE it!  I thought it was perfect for the whole back to school theme.
Maybe a bit fancy for grade school, but maybe for the up and coming new designer, seamstress?  Who knows!  It is just SEW DARN CUTE!!
This has been Jeannie from The Polka Cabana with today's post.

2 comments: