Monday, August 27, 2012

swatch book

Hi ladies! I'm here sharing my swatch book/mini album. I wanted to do a fall themed book using photos from our Christmas card shoot last November. I could only choose one photo for our Christmas card last year but there are so many others that are good that I thought creating a little memory album of them to display every fall might be fun.

I used the new It's all Fall puns stamp set that I am just loving. Here's a photo of the cover:
& a close up of the stamp:
& some of the pages:
 a closer shot of that stamp:

Isn't this stamp set the cutest?!
If you want to see more &/or check out the products I used, please visit my blog.

& since my summer term is over I just want to say a big THANK YOU to Joy & the rest of the team for welcoming me & helping me over the past three months. It's been so much fun & you guys are amazingly talented. Thanks for having me!

No comments:

Post a Comment