Friday, August 10, 2012

A card with a Sweet Surprise

Hi everyone, it's me Jeannie here with a fun card for you today.  
We have all been focusing on how to use the different craft containers that you can find on the Product page on Joy's Life.com.
So today I am using one of the mixed sized tubes and also some of the sentiments from Sweet Popsicle Puns.
Here is the front of the card.


A close up of the sentiment on the card front.




From the side you can see the tube filled with candy..


When you open the card you can see the surprise inside.



Doesn't that make and extra special card?



I love using the stamps here and there.




Here is one last look at the card, the cute little girl is from one of my Mary Engelbreit calendar pages.



All of my papers are from Canvas Corp, ahhh how I love Canvas Corp papers!!!
That is my card for today!  I hope you enjoyed it.
This has been Jeannie from The Polka Cabana with today's post.

1 comment: